Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Check out Darlene Kuncytes on Goodreads

pizap-com14871256281301
I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio and still happily live there! I have always loved reading and writing. A Vampire's Saving Embrace is the first novel in The Supernatural Desire Series. Book 2, A Wolf's Savage Embrace released in Sept. 2013. And Book 3- Marcus' Mortal Embrace is now available!!!
These are stand alone novels with recurring characters that hopefully, you fall in love with. My characters become so personal to me and I guess it's because you put your entire heart and soul into them.
I am so proud to announce that I have released a Suspense/Romance that is not a part of the series or paranormal. And...It is a finalist for a 2016 RONE award! I can't even begin to tell you how honored I am! It's called I'll Be Seeing You and it is a sexy, romantic thriller that I am so proud of!!!
Make sure to check out The Anthology Novella Series! Short paranormal reads that will have you falling in love! They are just .99 each!
A Witch's Hearts Desire
Summer Sin
Wolf Bane
Magical Holiday Love

I first started writing as a child. On rainy days my mom and I would "make" books. We would draw pictures and I would make up the stories. It is such a treasured memory of mine and I believe is what gave me the bug to keep on writing.
As a newbie author, I appreciate everyones support and love! This community of writers, illustrators, models and just avid readers has been awesome!
I have a quirky sense of humor and so enjoy meeting and talking with people - so, please feel free to drop me a line! I love hearing from fans!!!


Happy reading! And make sure to follow me on Facebook! And on Twitter @VampireEmbrace And always remember to Stay Strong and Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!


DARLENE KUNCYTES GOODREADS PAGE

No comments: