Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A RAVE REVIEW FOR STARK SHADOWS BY CD BRADLEY


pizap.com14875145400771.jpg
Suspenseful!, January 24, 2017
By 
 
Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Stark Shadows (Stark Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED the first book in this series, Stark September, so of course I HAD to read the second to find out what happens next. The only thing holding me back from giving this book 5 stars is that the editing was lacking in this book. I am sure CD Bradley did not intend for the ebook version I received on Amazon to be full of grammatical mistakes as the first books was written very well. I am hoping that is was a mistake somewhere and that they fix this for her SOON. Stark is such an amazing character that you can’t help but fall in love with. Despite the poor grammar and mistakes throughout the second book I will DEFINITELY be reading the third book when it does come out because CD Bradley has us all in suspense waiting to find out what happens….

No comments: