Friday, February 17, 2017

A NOTE FROM CARRIE TO AARON FROM BETRAYED BY JESSIE BRADFORD


betrayedjb"Dear Aaron, I wanted to tell you this before you heard it from anyone else, mainly Jess.  Kyle and I are no longer together.  He did move down here and is still living here in a dorm room.  However, last week I found out that he was cheating on me and when I confronted him about it he denied it.  He became enraged and started hitting the walls and throwing some of the chairs.  But not before he hit me.  Luckily Hannah and Brit were gone with their grandma, who took them to see their father.  More bad news is that he gets out of prison soon.  Apparently he has been doing well and hasn’t been in any trouble since he’s been locked up.  He will be living with his mother and will get to see his children more frequently.  I don’t really know what I will do, but when you get to come home I hope that you will come here to be with me.  I will be here when you get here.  I love you Aaron and cant wait to become Mr. Aaron Rogers, that is if you still want me to be.  Well I have to go now it’s getting late here and I have to get up early with Hannah.  The girls miss you too.  You should see them now.  With love,"

No comments: