Thursday, December 8, 2016

JOIN MITCH AND THE GUYS AT THE BAR!

Join Mitch and the guys in a karaoke sing off
Kevin stands and tells us it’s time for some fun. We make our way over to the bar side of the Pub and snag the tables Ben
reserved for us against the back wall. Zack and Jake are checking out the women. I tell them I know how they can switch that
up and have the women chasing them. Their eyes light up. Jamie and Kevin nod to me and tell the guys to come up with
them. Everyone but Paul goes up to the stage. I head to the DJ and give him the song. Paul laughs and I jump, “Fitting song
Mitch.” I didn’t realize he was behind me.
“It’s one of my favorites.” I smile at him. The guys wait for the women onstage to finish. Zack is looking nervous. Kevin
puts a hand on his back and says something to make him laugh. Paul puts his hand on my back ushering me back to the table.
Katie and Jenna want to dance, we make it to the center of the floor and the music starts. I laugh as Zack blows out a breath
and smiles at me. My guys laugh and find me with smiles. They haven’t sung this in a while. I nod and we start dancing as
they sing Thin Lizzies, “The boys are back in town.” The crowd loves them. Everyone sings the chorus. Zack and Jake are
playing it up flirting with the girls. Katie cracks up. “You are too much Mitch; you’ll have every woman in here chasing
them.”
Grab our angel on amazon
Keeping her men satisfied has become a labor of love for Mitch. She’s able to use logic, technology and innovation to keep them coming back for more. She’s still building and troubleshooting for the company, making friends and helping where…
AMAZON.COM
pizap-com14795750795521

No comments: