Thursday, December 15, 2016

A CHARACTER CONVERSATION FROM ONE NIGHT IN DAYTONA BEACH.
BY DELLANI OAKES
"God, I've missed you. I didn't realize until I saw you today." His eyes lingered on her, memorizing every line of her face.
"I started a fan club for you. Draven's Ravens." She attacked her salad, not meeting his penetrating gaze.
"That was you? Oh, shit! Those chicks are badass! So, you must be RavenOne."
"I sure am. You can't tell with the makeup and the wig, but that's me!"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
Jamie shrugged. "I didn't think you'd care anymore. All those big name girlfriends—actresses, supermodels? How's a small-town girl like me going to compete?"
"By being the most beautiful redhead in Daytona. Shit, Jamie. All this time, we could have been..."
"Been what?"
"Together!" Draven gestured helplessly, leaning across the table. "All those things you said on the website. The poems, the videos. I've been in love with you for a year and didn't even know it was you."
"Really? So all those messages you sent, those were real?"
"Didn't I sound sincere?"
"I thought you were acting, being nice to the number one super-fan."
© 2016 Dellani Oakes
To Buy Dellani's Books http://www.amazon.com/Dellani-O…/e/B007ZQCW3A/ref=sr_tc_2_0…
For More About Dellani www.dellanioakes.wordpress.com
Visit Amazon.com's Dellani Oakes Page and shop for all Dellani Oakes books and other Dellani Oakes related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel). Check out pictures, bibliography, biography and community discussions about Dellani Oakes
AMAZON.COM

No comments: