Wednesday, December 7, 2016

AARON R ROBERTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT ON LULU

IN THE SPOTLIGHT ON LULU
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/AaronRoberts?pageOffset=2
About aaron r roberts
Author Image
There are very few events in life where words are not appropriate. The imaginations of writers have no boundaries. Normal is just a setting on the dryer in the laundry room for me. I feel that if it can be thought up it should be written about. Either by me or another writer but none the less it is unknown what the pages of any book can hold. Most of the time the content just goes unnoticed, unread, and sideline to take up space on a shelf or a hard drive. I have written about just a few categories and cannot wait to adventure into others. Most of my writing comes from little tag lines that someone has said somewhere or another. It’s all about the material that comes from a writer’s world. Whether it is from myself or another writer, our world most likely ends up on the pages that you the reader read.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor  Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature pizap.com14786188345951.jpg
YOU CAN FIND THESE BOOKS ON AMAZON!
pizap-com14795748291101

No comments: