Tuesday, December 27, 2016

GREAT REVIEW FOR THIS MC ROMANCE WITH A TWIST

5 STAR REVIEW FOR THIS MC ROMANCE
MC Romance With A Twist, October 31, 2016
By annette colon
Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Coder: Book Five (Princes of Prophecy 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book that I’ve read by this author and it’s different from anything I’ve ever read. It’s an mc romance with a touch of the paranormal. Each member of the princes have their own unique abilities. Abilities that they use to protect their people from those that wish them harm.
It’s recommended to read the previous books before reading any of the princes books. I didn’t so I don’t think I missed out too much. I prefer the paranormal stories and this also being an mc romance is an added bonus. The story is not rushed and choppy but full of rich details. The reader can almost picture themselves in the world of the princes. It’s a good story.
5 Princes Coder Front.jpg
BUY CODER BOOK 5 ON AMAZON
Coder-Book-Five-Princes-Prophecy-ebook/dp/B01LZYRLHX/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1482860115&sr=8-4&keywords=princes+of+prophecy+l+ann+mariepizap-com14795750795521

No comments: