Tuesday, January 24, 2017

TWO WONDERFUL REVIEWS FROM TWO FANTASTIC CHILDRENS BOOKS


16176932_10208989640406455_69895723_n  HELLO FROM CAPTAIN FRANKIE! PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE REVIEWS FROM MY FIRST GOLF STEPS AND MY FIRST TRAVEL BOOKS!
MY FIRST GOLF STEPS BY ANNA OTHITIS
51gmfnz54gl
Toddlers dedicated to the game of golf !!, July 23, 2014
By 
This review is from: My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children's Sport Book (My First Sports Books 1) (Kindle Edition)
Children come along and have fun learning the game and recognizing the rules and tools of golf. Parents can certainly consider this book to be a great gift for the young golfer in the family.

A team of cute and beautifully drawn animals makes up the team, explaining and illustrating the basics of the game of golf. Teachers and pros would love this book as a teaching tool on the golf course.

A fun read where children will remember the ethics of the game prior to playing golf with Mom and Dad. They will love this book like no other !!!

Recommended for children who would love to join "the World of Golf."

MY FIRST TRAVEL BOOK
my-first-travel
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, November 8, 2013
By 
This review is from My First Travel Book (Paperback)
Excellent book for younger children!! I was able to show my kids some of the different wonders of the world without leaving the comfort of my living room! It was entertaining and educational and I would recommend it to all parents trying to immerse their kids in educational and fun reading. I am really looking forward to the next book.

No comments: