Thursday, January 5, 2017

CHARACTER CONVERSATION FROM UNDER THE WESTERN SKY
"I don't think he's gonna want to talk to you for awhile," Libby told him. "Toni was pretty ugly to him when she broke up with him. She made it sound like the two of you had already fooled around."
"What? Why?"
"Who knows? She didn't say and I was too shocked to ask."
"Great. All I need is a crazy white boy giving me a hard time. He's a freak, Bob. I don't know why you're friends with him."
"Danny always stuck up for me when we were kids. Other kids picked on me, but Danny always took care of me. I know he's a jerk to everyone else, but he's always been good to me."
"He can bring all kinds of trouble. We don't need that kind of trouble, Bobby."
"Don't worry, Ramon. He'll get over it."
© 2016 Dellani Oakes
To Buy Dellani's Books http://www.amazon.com/Dellani-O…/e/B007ZQCW3A/ref=sr_tc_2_0…
For More About Dellani www.dellanioakes.wordpress.com

No comments: