Monday, January 23, 2017

2 Fantastic books by Anna Othitis: My first travel book and My first Golf Steps


16176932_10208989640406455_69895723_n  Hi I am Captain Frankie and I am your pilot for this trip. Sit back and enjoy the sights. Buckle up kids and parents and let's get going.

First off Captain Frankie takes us on a return trip to Africa to learn this game.

51gmfnz54gl
My First Fun Golf Steps is the first book in the My First Sports Books series. It
introduces children aged from 3-7 to the sport of golf as Captain Frankie, the pilot in
the My First Travel Books series flies them to Africa to learn the game. Kids can enjoy
following the cute illustrations of the animals who teach the sport in easy steps. A
fun and enjoyable adventure!

MY FIRST GOLF STEPS AT AMAZON

Next it's a trip around the world with Captain Frankie at the controls you will see the world from a seat on Angelic Airlines.

my-first-travel

Are you ready to take to the skies? Welcome Aboard Children! Come join the adventures of Captain Frankie and his flying angel as they travel across the world to some of the most popular, entertaining, and educational places in the world. Captain Frankie is waiting for you to book your ticket, safely stow your bags, and open your eyes to the beautiful places created for all of us to visit in My First Travel Book series.
YOU CAN FIND THIS BOOK AT:

No comments: