Sunday, July 7, 2019

SPACE JUNK: AN INTERSTELLAR ROMANTIC COMEDY PART 2


“slow down Coop! Where’s the fire?” His partner Al inquired.
“Hmm, what?” Cooper replied, startled.
“Dude! You were speeding!”
“Oh, sorry. My mind was somewhere else.”
“Obviously. Like where? Oh, wait were you thinking of that brown haired blue-eyed dish are gorgeous…?”
“Yeah, I guess I was but that was a he didn’t quitted situation you know a one off? I probably never going to see Sarah again.”
“Oh, so she has a name?” Al chuckled
“Yep and I found out later on she is indeed a rocket scientist!” Coop sighed.
“Deadly combo man beauty and brains. What are you gonna do?”
“What can I do. Look at me I’m barely 22 when I drive a garbage scow for a living. The only reason I got with her the other night was well we were both drunk and what we both did didn’t really seem to make a difference at the time.”
“Don’t be so negative to. Maybe you drive a garbage stout for now, but in no time you’ll get accepted to the inter-Galactic Navy.” Al responded “at this rate I’ll be too old to drive.” Declared dejected
yeah have a little patience man.” Al stated. “Whoa! What’s that?” Al then yelled shocked at what he saw out the front window..
Coop was looking at the same thing “no clue. Let me get closer and I’ll get the camera on and run a scan.” The scouts were equipped with cameras and were able to scan garbage for radioactivity. Anything potentially quote hot” will be left for special pickup crew.
On the display screen, who saw what appeared to be an empty space to. It tested clean for radioactivity. “Let’s haul this thing in. “Soon what appeared to be a large set of tongs engulfed the spacesuit and brought it closer. On closer examination the suit dipped on inside you was able to clearly see her face in the window of the helmet.
“Shit is that…?” Al uttered
“a body… Either that or we’re are hallucinating. We have to get a closer look if I can call someone for help “Coop stated
“the Romulus is in this quadrant. “Al mentioned.
A look of surprise when across Coop’s face “the Romulus?” He asked
“why, is that a problem? Al asked back.
“That just happens to be the ship that Sarah serves on.”
“Well, isn’t that fortuitous. We can dig his body and see your girl.” “After a one night stand I think she’s hardly my girl! Garbage or no garbage this body is giving me the willies.” Coop shivered.
Al nodded in agreement and hailed the Romulus.\
“Mayday sanitary engineering scow 380 6B. We have a problem. Over!”
A voice on the other end responded “what’s the problem? Over”
“we seem to have discovered a corpse loading in outer space. Over”
“you’re not shitting me are you? Over”
“no, I’m dead serious and I do mean dead! Over”
“fine. I have to consult the ship’s captain. Please hold. Over”
“okay but please hurry. Over”

& Winger knocked on the captain’s door. “Sir, we have a distress call from a garbage scow.”
“What seems to be the problem Ensign?”
“They say that they found her body floating in space.” Was Winger’s response
“what?” Capt. Argyle asked incredulously
“I thought the same thing and that they were kidding by the pilot says it’s legitimate.”
“Fine, tell them to bring it in and alert sick bay.” “Yes sir!” She saluted and left
shortly, Winger returned to the com station “are you there? Over”
yes scratch that “yes! Over”
“the captain says to bring it in and I am arranging for the doctor to meet you at the landing bay. Over”
“oh thank God Mark this thing is seriously creeping me out!”
 “I can only imagine! Out” Winger responded
hoop and Al practically went at warp speed to get to the Romulus and nearly overshot it. “Come on now. Let’s get rid of this body and get the hell out of here!”
“Yes, let’s.” Al responded
Dr. Stevens and a team of medics met them. Once the body was unloaded Dr. Stevens turned to the two men “I’ve been instructed to tell you that Capt. wishes to see you about this matter.”
“Shit, do we have to? Coop asked exasperated and ready to leave at any second.
“Imperative!” Dr. Stevens responded. “Failing to do so would result in a court-martial.” “Hey wait. Were not even Navy!” Al shot out.
“Regardless he insists on your presence and don’t shoot me I’m just the messenger.” Dr. Stevens stated
“damn okay. Where is the captain?” Coop inquired
“these nice guards will accompany you to the captain’s quarters. Don’t worry guys. He just wants particulars of this unfortunate find.” The doctor explained
coop and Al both shrugged and followed the two officers to the captain’s quarters “take me to your leader.” Coop joked
Al shot him a dirty look.
“Hey, I always wanted to say that.” Coop shot back
“not funny coop!” Al huffed
“buzz kill!”






No comments: