Sunday, February 14, 2021

FOR THE FINEST IN SHIFTER ROMANCE FANTASY--CYSGODION BY JO PILSWORTH

 


What makes Casimir Gosselin tick?



Casimir Gosselin. If Fane was bad, Casimir was well beyond that. A psychopath and barely leashed by his sire, the Alpha of the Gosselin Pack. If there was one thing on which both the Cwn Annwn and the Anghelescu Hellhounds knew, it was that Casimir Gosselin was their enemy.

You have the picture? I was the personification of psychopathically evil. Strangely enough, the encouragement to write my side of the story has come from my sister, Alix Gosselin, now mated to Bran Cadwgan, Beta of the Cwn Annwn. Now, I could give you some clues. One thing is certain, I am not some sad, misunderstood being. I own what I have done and to whom I have done it. The question is whether you think that what lies in the shadows is justified.CYSGODIONTEASER

02

Kayla Krantz

Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020

Verified Purchase

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments: