Saturday, December 5, 2020

Praise for Faces Three: Lies: Betrayals: Fear: Who will be the next to wind up behind a stone: FACES 3: Fran Lewis

 

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON



Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2016
Verified Purchase
LIES, BETRAYAL FEAR:FACES BEHIND THE STONES 3 FRAN LEWIS
This is Fran’s 3rd foray into the horror genre. I thoroughly enjoyed reading what she conjured up for her ne’er do well characters. Do they get what they so richly deserved? I think so but I encourage you to read for yourself. I could not put the book down as the stories were so compelling. My fave story involved a less that ethical book reviewer who got her comeuppance at the hand of the author. I would recommend Faces 3 to anyone who enjoys unusual plots and suspenseful reading… Unlike the review in that one story I am happy to give this nail-biter 5 stars.




No comments: