Sunday, December 13, 2020

CURL UP WITH SOME FABULOUS SUSPENSE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON HIDDEN TRUTHS AND LIES FRAN LEWIS

 THRILLS AND CHILLS FOR THE SUSPENSE LOVER!!!!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is hiddentruthsteaser-1.jpg



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 61eenrmzgel.jpg


Wall-to-wall books
4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but creepy quick read!

Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2016

What a gem of a book! These are some quite amusing little tales! How many times have you said "if only the dead could talk" or how many times have you walked through a cemetery and read the names and dates on the stones and wondered how they died? Oh, well maybe that's just me! I do it all the time. Well now, in this book (series actually) the dead do talk, and they trying tell you how they think they died. It is a very interesting concept for a story. I liked it!

I liked the whole feeling the stories had - It really does feel like the people are just sitting down and talking directly to you telling you their story. It feels very personal. Like I wanted to offer them coffee.

My favorite one was actually the shortest, and... Oh my gosh!
The Betrayal, about a dentist, kind of gave me the creeps! I hate the dentist anyway so this one hit home, but thank goodness I actually like my dentist and have a good one! Otherwise this story would be giving me nightmares.


AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments: