Saturday, March 13, 2021

ONE HOT COUPLE ! MEET ABBY AND DESMOND! A VAMPIRES SAVING EMBRACE! DARLENE KUNCYTES

 



Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2013

Verified Purchase
I Loved it!! I can't express just how much I loved it!! The intensity, the passion between Desmond and Abby is mind blowing. The first time these two come together in this book nearly killed me. I could hardly breath, my heart was pounding out of my chest, I was sweating, and I felt like every nerve ending in my body was gloriously alive!! Not one ugly word during the scene to mar the beauty of it either!! The story was exciting as it unfolded. There is humor, passion, intensity, Demons, werewolves, witches, and vampires. Oh My!! I started it in the morning and life interrupted me to the point that I could not get back to it till that night. It literally made me angry that I had to wait!! I loved it!! I cannot wait until book two, as the 2 friends make an excellent story of their own. Darlene Kuncytes is now in my top 10 favorite authors!! Did I mention how much I loved it!!!!

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments: