Sunday, November 1, 2020

THE BUSY BUS IS A FUN INTERACTIVE BOOK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE ONES THE BUSY BUS BY MARSHA CASPER COOK

49508019_2066836560006010_100884778873520128_n.png

Kids laugh at the strangest things. This funny short-rhyming book is jam-packed with rhymes that will not only entertain children, but also the adults hearing the poems with them.

 

49900136_378628602681612_3095837462321168384_n.png

August 28, 2014

Format: Kindle Edition

Not only do I enjoy reading children’s books to my youngest grand-children, I, myself, like reading them. And I love the illustrations.. I find the best books to be fun, clever and uplifting. And “The Busy Bus” is one of the most special ones I’ve read in a long time.

The 32 poems in this book cover an amazing range of things kids like to giggle about; from mean teachers to pink pigs, smelly socks to singing, flowers, fish and much more. I like that a single poem with a really cute illustration fits on a single page. Author Marsha Casper Cook planned her lay-out well, just as she did the topics of interest to children. She certainly knows a child’s mind.

My very favorite poem is the one about smelly socks; it made me giggle the most. And I really got a kick out of Isabella Pimpinella with her red umbrella. I could name many more, but you will have to read for yourself to truly enjoy this author’s talent.

I can’t wait to read this to little Maya or Christopher, but if they don’t visit soon, I’ll send a copy to their mothers so they can read to them.

This author has many children’s books on Amazon and since Isabella Pimpinella now has her own series, I already have “Isabella Pimpinella’s Magic Potion,”. I’m going to read that next. Looks like I’ll be on a kiddy-kick for a while trying to keep up with this precocious, lovable character.

Highly recommended…

TRY IT FOR FREE WITH YOUR AUDIBLE SUBSCRIPTION!

 

No comments: