Monday, February 10, 2020

Can this whirlwind romance survive the impending tangle of secrets and lies?

A DEJECTED ROSIE FINDS LOVE AND ADVENTURE BY THE SEA~~SEASONS OF OUR LOVE BY ANGELA GASCOIGNE


SEASONSOFOURLOVE-ANGELA.jpg
A FIRST CLASS READ
I loved Seasons of Our Love. The well developed characters nudged their way into my heart or not. Some I loved to hate. I rooted for Danny and Rosie from start to finish. The story moves, but not linearly. With lots of twists and turns, you might want to fasten your seat belts. Whenever I put the book aside, the story lived inside my head calling me back. I never stayed away too long because I knew the author had more surprises in store. I hope there’s a sequel because I didn’t want this one to end. Angela wove an intriguing, compelling romance that anyone with a soft heart will want to read. I look forward to more from Angela Gascoigne.
ed8cb-line2b8

51gDlYFvP9L.jpg

The Seasons of Our Love Kindle Edition

No comments: