Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A 5 star review for TIMELESS HOPE!


I don't often write reviews. I am taking the time to write this one though because this book of shorts really resonated with me. I enjoyed all the stories, but one in particular stays with me. Little Red Shoes is a story of a widow, left to raise her young daughter after her husband served/died in Iraq. I don't often talk about this but my sister's husband who was in the military died just over two years ago, leaving her a widow with 3 smallchildren. Reading Little Red Shoes was like peering into my sister's life through a much different lense. I felt a little closer to understanding what my sister went through. The story also offered me hope that my sister and her kids will be okay, in time. Writing this review with tears in my eyes, I say grab a tissue or two, and sit down and read this book!
BUY ME


No comments: